Monday, February 23, 2009

Blanket Addict

I had a weird urge the other day....to uh, make my Charlie look like a girl. I had success. James thought I was just plain looney for doing this. But I don't care. All I did was put his hair up in a ponytail. It's time for a haircut.

Oh, and Charlie LOVES his blanket(s). He has two that he sleeps with. He calls them a word that I cannot decipher yet. But it's the same word everytime he says it.
He must suck his two middle fingers when he is holding his blankets. Both blankets have that satin trim on them. It is just precious to watch him rub his baby fingers between the fabric. I had a blanket as a child and remember doing the same thing. I want to join him when I see him doing this.

We usually keep the blankets in Charlie's crib. But lately I don't know how they've managed to make their way out....
He trotted in my bathroom and got comfortable...on the hard, cold tile floor. I tried not to disturb.

He tried laying on Champ. But Champ kept getting up and moving to a new spot.

I wish I had kept my blanket. It was blue. And it was soft too.

1 comment:

Chelsea Drew said...

I had a blanket I rubbed like that too! As I recall, my mom had to sew the satin back on the blanket numerous times because I would rub it loose. I love the ponytail... that Charlie is too stinkin cute! Can't wait to see you guys!