Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Teddy Bear Picnic and more

Today Jackson had a "Teddy Bear Picnic" at school. He got to bring his favorite teddy and have lunch with it outside. This is what he brings downstairs this morning to take to school. Notice it's hot pink. (Also notice that ring of chocolate around his mouth from Cocoa Puffs). James was concerned about this teddy bear choice. I thought, "he's three,...whatever." James said he was going to get picked on today, etc. etc....I told him to let it go.


I also packed some teddy graham snacks in his lunch, just in case "pinky" got hungry too..
"Pinky" riding on his shoulders.

This is the scene every afternoon around 4pm when Charlie wakes from his nap. Jackson hears him on the monitor talking and playing in his crib and runs up the stairs yelling, "Charlie's awake! Charlie's awake!" And then I'll come up a few minutes later and find the two of them hanging out in the crib. Here Jackson's pretending to sleep.
Charlie's got wild hair. And I really don't want to cut it. I gave him a bang trim the other day just so he could see...but I love those long shaggy locks!
Looks like t-r-o-u-b-l-e if you ask me.


This is gross to me. But for some reason I allow it. Charlie wallering around in Champ's bed. The boys love to "be doggies" and crawl all over it. Jackson barks and scratches himself and licks himself. Weird.
But it's so cute.....


This boy can eat. And he loves food. Dinner time for him seems to last until everyone finishes their plates because he'll harrass you til you give him a bite. Lana cut up this honeydew last night and he was in heaven. There's nothing NOTHING he doesn't like.


A mouthful and trying to crack a smile.

I swear, I'm going to have to get a job just to feed these boys soon!

I'm still having some nausea. The last two days it's let up a little....not saying anything too soon, but, I hope it continues!




No comments: