Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day of School is Here!

Today was Jackson's first day of preschool! We graduated to the "car dropoff/pickup line" this year. (Yay, Mommy doesn't have to lug Charlie in to school anymore to Jackson's classroom!) Jackson gave me a kiss and waved goodbye. Such a big boy. I was the slightest bit sad...but then quickly got over that emotional spell.
Charlie and I crammed lots of errands into our morning today while Jackson was away. We were super productive :)
Charlie sporting his new shoes! I figured it was about time the poor kid wore shoes. They don't seem to bother him much.

Trying to escape via the front door...
Jackson and I got bored the other day while Charlie was napping...so we made Jackson a camera. His very own camera made of cardboard and aluminum foil. He was very inventive with all of the pictures he took. Meanwhile, I got to strike many a pose for the "camera." Don't laugh at my creative genius...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At-a-girl! Teach him creativeness! That's how they learn. It's amazing what their little minds will come up with. I love Charlies shoes. Gotta check Jacksons out if the camera got that low. Kiss my boys! I love you all and miss you terribly!!! Nana

Lori said...

love a creative mommy..I love it!!!!

melanie said...

Jess...I am catching up on all the posts that I have missed. OMG. The evacuation looks miserable...good thing Lana was with you! Btw...your house is freakin' awesome! i love it. And your decor is so cute. I love fall too. I don't have a mantle...so I have to be creative where to put it all and not let "you-know-who" get to it. Your pics are soooooo good. you have a gift.

And listen...we need to plan a trip. We have too much in common right now not to hang out sometime. Lets be thinking about when we can do that! :)