Monday, September 29, 2008

Go Steelers!

We're having a Steeler's party tonight! (it's not big....just the Gilmore's :)
The boys have on their jersey's and we're ready to watch some Monday night football!! Go Steelers!





Jackson coloring in his pullup after a nap. He's become quite the little artist!




Thought I'd share with all of you who care, my baby bump! I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow! I'm still in my regular clothes, however, they are getting uncomfortable...at least I have Lana's closet to raid!


I've also started back to the gym this week! I was excited about that. The nausea seems to be gone but has been replaced with some serious (and frequent) headaches....yuck. The boys are doing great. We've been going for a bike ride after dinner every night (since the weather has been cooling off) and we really enjoy that time of day.

Charlie took 2 steps today....but decided crawling was more fun and faster. Someday....

No comments: