Sunday, August 3, 2008

the perfect "Destin"ation

AHHHHH...the Emerald Coast! I told James the minute that we got back that I want to move to that beautiful place PERMANANTLY. I want to call Destin "home."

Of course, he looked at me like I was crazy...but I thought I did see some wheels starting to turn in his pretty little head. Not a bad idea, eh honey?

We had a fun trip minus the weather. You'd think we were in the middle of the tropical rain forest with as much rain as we encountered EVERYDAY....but thank goodness for outlet malls and stores galore in Destin:)




















































1 comment:

Julie said...

I found your blog from The Nester and her mistreatments post. We must have been in Destin at the same time b/c we had to leave Sat. instead of Sunday too. It is sooo gorgous! This year we went east of Destin to Santa Rosa and it was even better! Love your blog-