Monday, August 25, 2008

a not so wasted trip


Our two and a half day trip to Destin was fun, even though it was cut short. We jam packed it full of hours on the beach, shopping, lounging and eating some good food!
Charlie loved the beach...can you tell? This picture screams what I'm feeling when I first walk onto the beach! Love it!

Jackson running for the ocean. It was about 9:30 in the morning and there was practically no one on the beach yet. It was so nice. One thing was missing from this trip though, the WAVES! The ocean looked like a big pond. I mean, there was nothing. It certainly didn't sound like the beach.


Daddy and Jackson digging their hole. Guess what (or who) they were going to put in it.....?


Charlie! He didn't mind at all...in fact, he stayed in the hole for quite a while, content and playing (eating) sand...


He's like, "What IS this stuff?"


Lovin' the beach


Jackson decided he needed to pack him in a little tighter...look at that tan Jackson's got going on!


My sis and me trying to get some sun...while a 1 year old and 3 year old were crawling/running all over us. So much for a sand- free blanket!


Mr. G Q himself...he's even posing. What's that all about?


"I'm special"
Jackson likes to say to me, "Hey Mommy! I've got a GREAT idea!" And then he'll proceed to explain a great idea in his head that sometimes always comes out all wrong and his words are jumbled and he's totally confused as to why he can't speak what he's thinking fast enough. It's so cute :)



No comments: