Sunday, July 29, 2012

Georgia's First Birthday!

Birthday cake from Publix.....if she were my first child, this wouldn't even be an option.   ha!
She wasn't feelin' the chintzy highchair decorations....
Where is my cake?!
ahh...there it is!
much better :)
Don't mind if I do....
smash cakes are so fun!
Add caption

Sugar is kickin' in right about here...
Add caption

Well, that was fun...now it's off to the tub!
And time for presents!
Add caption

A new baby doll!
Add caption

Jackson and I were having a serious Dance Party 3 competition...
Add caption

Add caption

Georgia got in on the action...this girl loves to dance.
Wonder where she gets that from!
We got all dolled up and went outside the next morning for a little photo shoot!
I love this face :)
Does my butt look big?



Add caption

Add caption





Happy birthday to my sweet prisser :)

We had a fun weekend in Destin at my mom's.
Lots of swimming and beach time.

Georgia, you are growing up too fast. 
I love you and I love watching you change everyday.
You make all of us smile :)

No comments: