Sunday, July 8, 2012

July 4th in Destin

What a fun week this was with our Cagle cousins!!
These 7 cuties are 3rd cousins :)
They played soooo well together!

All of our families gathered at my mom's house on July 4th for a day of reconnecting, swimming, eating, drinking, laughing and ending with fireworks!
The day didn't have enough hours in it if you ask me :(
 
My mom took Charlie with her to pic up Beau and his girlfriend, Ryan at the airport.
They killed some time and Charlie got to tour this cool Army helicopter! 
Getting some much needed Uncle Beau time! 
Cindra knows how to throw a party!
We set up this fun kids table by the pool, complete with goodie bags, underwater cameras, juiceboxe and snacks.
What else does a kid need? 
Lady Liberty herself :) 
This one is my favorite!
She's such a poser :) 
Georgia getting sand up all in her crevices...
She loves it! 
Beau Beau and Ryan  
Beau and cousin Scott...
these two goobers got into lots of trouble back in the day! 
#346455 why I love Destin.
Look at that WATER!!
the beach was absolutely perfect this week.
Georgia and Charlie had no complaints either :) 
We loaded up in the golfcart one night and headed to dinner at Tommy Bahamas.
fun stuff!
I miss hanging out with my brother! 
I initiated a Dance Party 3 competition.
I have never been beaten.
By anyone.
Until Ms. Ryan comes along....
She certainly gave me a run for my money.
Yep, she beat me..

Until next time, Ms. Hestilow......

I left my reigns and watched these three go at it...hilarious. 
These manly men fished off the dock a lot.
Of course, a mandatory Bass Pro store run was in order....
 
While the men fished, the women lunched!
Mom, me, Lana & Ryan went to Vintij Wine Boutique
[our favorite]
and wined and dined, then hit up the OFF SAKS outlet!
It was a REALLY fun afternoon! 
James and I snuck off after dinner one night to the beach to watch the sunset.
It was wonderful :)
Excuse the purple teeth :0 
This is what walks through the door after a typical Bass Pro Store excursion.
"Hi Charlie.  What time does your rig pull out?"
You can't see it but he's also eating beef jerky.
 

This kid can house some strawberries.
He loves them.
I will wash a carton of them and lay them out on a paper towel on the counter.
He will walk by and grab one and pop it into his mouth all day long.
Love him!

What a fun week...
I wish I had half the pictures my cousin, Melanie, took!
I certainly slacked this week.
Happy Fourth!

No comments: