Friday, July 13, 2012

All About Georgia...

Is there anything more sweet than a sleeping baby? 
I could seriously take her picture all day.
She sprawls out and flips around when she sleeps.
 
And her sweet baby toes.
I could eat them. 
Breakfast with her leg hiked up.
This is how she prefers it. 
11 months old!
She's running all over the place and terrorizing her brothers.
She is into everything.
Loves to play with her kitchen.
Loves to get into the kids utensil drawer and tote spoons and forks around wherever she trots.
We have to keep ALL doors shut.
She's been caught playing in the cat food in Lana's room,
caught climbing the boys ladder to their bunkbeds,
caught with her paws on the toilet [yuck],
and the litter box is in the laundry room...
you get the idea.
ALL doors shut.

She got a shiner at the gym.
Some punk kid threw a wooden block and hit her in the eye.
Poor Baby. 
Her cousin, Emma, gave her a new purse.
She puts her little trinkets inside and carries it around, taking them out and putting them back in.
I love watching her do this. 
Some day she just likes to attach her little self to my legs.
She looks up at me and without speaking can say, "Hold me, Mamma"
It's amazing.
How can I say no to this face?
:) 
I find her most of the time in the little ball pit at the gym.
She just got moved out of the "infant" room and into pre-tots room.
She has made the transition well.
It's a loud room.
She loves it. 
If she's not in the ball pit, she's usually having a snack with some of her gym friends!

She's getting soooo big.
Big #1 is next..
sniffle.

No comments: