Friday, December 25, 2009

Twas the Night Before Christmas....and the next day.

Merry Christmas! Lana and I decided to play with some of the boys presents after they had gone to bed.

We tried really hard to be quiet and not wake them. James yelled at us a couple of times.

Plasma Cars are just too much fun. Especially on hard floors.

I wanted to play bumper cars.
But then we got yelled at again :(

They can go really fast!

We parked them under the tree and got to work :)

Christmas morning was fun. The boys had a great Christmas.
Notice Jackson didn't descend from the upstairs. He snuck into our bed in the middle of the night......grrrr.
Charlie jumped on that Plasma Car so fast.

And the traditional bumper balloons.
They all popped before the morning was over.

I could eat him up. I love his feet.
And he got a haircut that night.

The boys with their cars from Grandma.

Santa could have left every Cars car for Charlie and he would have been a happy little boy, not that he isn't already a happy little boy :)


Checkin' out each others cars. Jackson decided to take his pants off mid-unwrapping.
I don't know....



More trucks and cars...because we don't have enough.

Whose next?

I got a cool new lens for my camera. It does some cool tricks.
I've yet to discover them all.
I quickly put in on my camera
and look already at the difference in light!
No flash! I hate the flash!



Aunt Lana got Charlie his own stool for the bathroom.
Jackson and Charlie like to fight over one stool, and they both don't fit on it at the same time.

He got a haircut that night, remember? You don't need to think it.
You can actually see his eyes today. He doesn't have to lean his head back anymore to take in a view.


James excited for his new iPod.
His got stolen out of his work truck.
He was sad.
But now he's glad.


Taking a break from presents for a game of b-ball.
I'm lovin' this lens....

The livng room post unwrapping.
I tried to keep it all under control.
I wish he was like 9 months old again.
I'm serious.
As Jackson likes to call them, candy cans.

And this one just keeps getting bigger by the day.
He likes to dress just like his daddy.
He likes to walk just like his daddy.
He is his daddy.
Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!! And I must say i'm impressed with the photography!! The back blur is hard to do. I got the telephoto lens for xmas and the speedlite flash. Highly recommend the flash. You can tilt it so the light bounces off the ceiling so no more bright flash in the eye causing people to blink!!!

Jessica said...

ohhh! I am unaware of the speedlite flash! Is it expensive?
Maybe my birthday ! :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!