Thursday, January 7, 2010

On A Side Note:

I got all the Christmas STUFF put away and all the Mardi Gras STUFF came out.
[I really don't have that much Mardi Gras stuff...just some wreaths we made].
Anywho, Jackson observed the new decorations and told Lana very matter-of-factly:

J: "Hey Lana"

L: "What Jackson?"

J: "Well, ya know, it's Mardi Grawl time..."

L: "Sure is..."

J: "Yeah, and WE don't have any Mardi Grawl movies!!"

L: chuckle, chuckle. 4 year olds.....


Charlie likes to swipe my phone and take off to the far corners of the house and call random people, unbeknownst [sp?] to me....

This morning he called my Aunt Barb twice, my mom and my Grandmother Cagle in Alabama. I got a "return call" back from Aunt B and I had to explain what my little diabalo was up to. She was probably wondering why Diego was blaring in the background and Charlie yelling, "ROAR, ROAR" as only baby Jaguar does....lordy.

Charlie likes to call me "Jessica" now. So much for "mom". I do recall Jackson doing the same thing when he was this age, so "this too shall pass" :)

No comments: