Saturday, January 23, 2010

All About Me Book

Jackson came home from school with a project he had been working on. It was a nice surprise in his school bag because he doesn't typically come home with too many papers.
He's beginning to learn stuff he needs to know for "sigh", kindergarten.
His address, phone number, birthday, etc.


I don't think knowing his height and weight are prerequisites for gettin' into the big K.

Someday I know he'll find this book and put his ginormous hand and foot up to these precious little four year old hands and feet. "sniffle"
We got a good laugh out of this page...
Along with this page...
He went on to tell me who was who. If you couldn't tell already, that's Charlie right under the word "family" with the "crazy hair" that Jackson drew on him. HA!
Daddy is of course front and center and the biggest and in red. I'm not jealous. I'm not.
I am on the left of daddy with the great big bug eyes and no neck. But boy, I've got some long legs!
And his Lana is top left :)
Jackson is to the right of Daddy with the spiked hair he donned for himself.
I
One of these things is a complete lie. I'll let you decide which one it is. I'm guessing another kid got ahold of Jackson's book and started doodling that large piece of green vegetable.
Cause my kid doesn't like ANYTHING green except for edamame.
The other two are dead on. He'd eat pizza or mac and cheese any day of the week.

I love his artwork. I especially love it when he sits down with me and tells the story he drew and you can just see his imagination working as he's talking.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love his family photo!! Too funny!

Lindsey said...

wow Jess. I know I haven't seen you in awhile, but geez did you change appearance. What happened do your hair, its only on one side of your head!!!! gotta love little kids imaginations. Give them both hugs from us (and James too- from Ray). love ya

Anonymous said...

I'd hate to see how he would draw his Nonna! I miss you all sooo much! Love, Nonna