Saturday, August 15, 2009

Jackson's "Post"

So I let Jackson take my camera for the night. James took him to a Saints preseason football game. I had a ticket, (but gladly forfeited it), so it could be a "guys" night. James took his friend, Matt and Jackson. I desired only to go home and get comfy in my jammies and put Charlie to bed and waste one hour of my life on Facebook.

So, this is what I get to look at on my camera when the boys get home from the game:


Daddy driving in the car...
Jackson's shadow of himself taking a picture in the car...

He was excited! But wondered why he couldn't wear his Steelers jersey. I should have just let him. He doesn't own anything Saints related. And I intend for it to stay that way, thank you very much!


There were lots of pictures like this. And I thought I'd spare my viewers many, many pictures like this. So I immediately deleted all but two of the field pictures. You're welcome.



He was super excited he got popcorn! Please excuse that massive bicep that is my husband's....It's bigger than Jackson's head.

Last one, I promise :)

And yes, he STILL had my camera this morning. Snapping away at the pictures.

The bed that I was still sleeping in at 7 am this fine Saturday morning. So exciting!

Me, (looking slightly scary), telling Jackson to have fun at the football game last night!
And he did have fun. But he would have had more fun had it been a Steelers game. Thank you. The End.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You tell Jackson he is a mighty fine camera man! Did you tell him he was going to a Steeler Game yet? I will have to have something new for him to wear to that one. Hmmmm, maybe a Steeler Jacket or something. It will probably be cold. Love, Nonna

Laura said...

What a neat idea - cute pics!!! Hope you guys are doing well!