Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean


Someday, my daughters-in-law are going to thank me.
Right now though, I am thanking myself.
For buying this.
I am most likely going to have to purchase another one.


Because lots of fights break out and I have to step in and lay down some law.

It's just their size. It's just my size too, because the handle slides out and becomes a big person vacuum.
It also becomes a "dust buster" when the wheel attachment pops off!

It's great for sucking up the outrageous amounts of dog hair that accumulate there every single day.
Cause let me tell you, when one of them drops their banana on the floor and then goes to pick it up,
it usually looks like a black, hairy banana.
And that always results in tears and wasted bananas.

Just trying to keep the peace.
Run up to your local Wal-Marts and get yourself (or your kid) one. They're only $20 and well worth it, I promise! Oh, it's called a Eureka 4 in 1.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an ingenious idea! I love their facial expressions when they work. The best thing is that they know they are helping out! Love, Nonna

Lindsey said...

love it. our new toy is the magic bullet for making smoothies and baby food later for addy.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how tall Jackson is getting! Going to be tall like his dad! Nonna