Wednesday, July 22, 2009

sigh

I really thought I had done a good job of hiding the playdough bin.....until Jackson trotted into the kitchen with it in his arms saying, "Let's play playdough!!...Come on, Charlie!"
I cringed.

But being the awesome Mommy that I am, I set them up at their table in the kitchen, hoping it would all stay there(wishful thinking)...and let them go to town!

This activity went on for a solid 30 minutes. No one tried to eat it, but colors were mixed together, lots of colors.


"Pasghetti" was created by Jackson.





This method didn't seem to work too well...

...but this one did!
oh the playdough crumbs!
A Master "Pasghetti" Maker


And I thought I'd give my viewers a glimpse of what a typical evening is like in the Gilmore household... [insert cry for help]
everyone in the backyard.
James shooting his bow.
Jackson in his Halloween costume and "yardfishing".
Charlie running around naked.
This picture should speak for itself.
There's a lot going on here....
Ha.
Mr. Beckett likes to rip his diaper off at any given chance and run around naked. I can't keep the boy clothed.
Notice the gradual tan lines going up his legs to that white booty.
Love. It.
Off he goes, trucking through the yard....
Where he stops, no one knows.
(Good thing our backyard is fenced...our neighbors would get an eyeful every evening!)
Thanks for another fun day today Nikki! ;)

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

OMG Jess I love it. Your days seem as wild and crazy as mine and I only have 1 child. miss you guys.

Kimberly said...

HAHA, we have a naked baby running around constantly too! Clothes are just too restricting. Miss ya babe!

Anonymous said...

Jess,
Sounds like you should lay in the grass and thank God for all the wonderful things that He has placed in your wonderful realm of being...like naked tushies :-)

Anonymous said...

the cheeks only a mother would kiss . . . Nonna would too! They are having so much fun. I wish I were there so Jackson could make me some pasghetti!!! Kiss my boys for me. Still recouping. Love, Nonna

givngrace said...

Oh my goodness-what a great laugh! I needed that! Hayes loved it too- he kept saying chalie-chalie (say it it sounds funny)!