Monday, May 4, 2009

scaredy.....fish?

Oh my heavens. I am still laughing at these pictures. James and Tim took Jackson fishing on Monday. Tim snapped some pics with his camera phone and said, "now these need to go on your blog." He was right.
I asked James why he was so terrified of this fish (it'a a pike). He said he hadn't been up until he was holding it, playing with it, and it....twitched. Said it scared the crap out of him! He was scared of it from then on.





You may be wondering why my child doesn't have a life-jacket on. James said they were anchored and not moving...
I still gave him a tongue lashing. I want that child in a life-jacket before he even goes near the water...am I right or am I right??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say I agree with you about the life jacket! I used to have nightmares when you were a little baby when we would go to Greer & Vernices cabin on the lake. It is a very scary thing not to see the bottom! What a funny face though. Love, Mom