Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Brother's Wedding

My brother got married this past weekend to a really sweet girl. We've had a great weekend full of wedding festivites. I'll let the pictures do the talking...since there's so many of them!












































These two are hilarious together. This is what a 14 month old and a 21 month old look like giving "high fives"....it took them quite a few tries. Then Carter would get all lovey and start passing out kisses.

Carter and his pregnant again mommy...Congrats Chelsea!


Lana, my mom and me

I wear my sunglasses at night...

Chelsea, Lana, Beau and James
Beau and Aunt Jo

the Beautiful wedding cake (it was funfetti cake)....yum!
They kept it clean....

There was way too much of this going on...people were clinging their knives to their glasses way too much.

Dad and Jackson

Carter and Jackson on the dance floor

Mom and Beau

Jeannie and Lana

Charlie starting to fade....

Mother/Son Dance

My Dad, Lana and Jackson's back

Mr. & Mrs. Cagle's first dance

Father/Daughter dance

Jackson with his $ for the bridal dance



Baby Carter couldn't hang...he need a power nap then he was back in business.

My cousin, Matthew, and me trying to "stay alive"...we attempted to have a reunion from Chelsea's wedding...but I don't think we can top that one!
It's weird to think that my little brother is a married man...In my eyes, he's still like 7 and pulling pranks on my sister and me...time flies too fast.

No comments: