Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Fun Little Saturday...

Us Gilmore's are easy to please. We had a fun little Saturday. It all started at 7am when James crawled into my side of the bed with a big cup of coffee and woke me up. He had told me the day before that he had to work. So I had already planned my day. His crawling into my side of the bed at 7am was not in my agenda....

....so he decided he wasn't going to work this Saturday. One of the many perks of owning your own business.

I had a body combat class at the gym at 10am. Then Jackson had swimming lessons at 11am and after that was up in the air.

Since James wanted to partake in our activities we decided to make a day out of it and go to the pool after Jackson's swimming lesson. It was nice and relaxing. We ate lunch by the pool and got some good sun.

We came home at 2pm and put Charlie down for a nap and I showered the pool "residue" off me and lounged. James went to the grocery store to get stuff for our dinner.

Jackson needed some Noggin time. I needed to lay in my bed in the middle of the day. It was good stuff.

For dinner, James and I cooked.....get this, together (!) It was like he was my little sous chef! We made crawfish ettouffe. It was our first time to make it...and it was delicious and we rarely cook together anymore. Which I wish we did more of...

The boys are in bed and I am tired from a day of....nothing really. But it was a good day, and I am tired.

Always good to be tired at the end of the day :)

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh. My little babies, all three1 Love Nonna

Lindsey said...

i wish we had that weather here. i can't wait to get some sun!!

Bakerella said...

Hey Jessica

Congrats! You won a cupcake tower in the bakerella giveaway.

Email me your info and I'll ship it right out.

Bakerella

Unknown said...

OMG!! You won one of Bakerella's towers!!! How exciting!!