Thursday, March 5, 2009

He was swingin'

James rigged up a swing in the backyard for Jackson. He loves it.

And it's a good thing he's got Aunt Lana around to push him all the time....
I prefer to be on the receiving end of the deal.


It goes really high and looks like he's going to slam into the fence. But no worries, just some fun swinging.
I'm secretly jealous of this swing. It's not built to hold my weight capacity. So I stand aside and watch Jackson have fun swinging. I love to swing, it's one of my favorite pastimes...
I remember my Grandaddy built me a rope swing in his back yard when I was a kid. I loved it.
Spent hours on it.
James will you build me a rope swing too?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and he get the love of swinging from me. We used to swing off a hill down in Lost Acres out over the ballfield. We also used to swing on grapevines that were sturdy enough to hold us. Be careful driving tomorrow! Love, Nonna