Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tornado Sighting

Lana and I were sitting at the table looking outside at Jackson playing with the water hose and this is what we saw. We were howling in laughter. Quickly, I bolted for the camera. It's the best "twirl" he's ever made...It makes me laugh every time I look at this picture.



Charlie is crawling and pulling up on everything. He's got a bruise on his chin and bumps his head everyday. I'm thinking about ordering him a safety helmet. Just kidding! Come on, I would never make my child wear one of those. It's almost as bad as making your kid wear one of those "Kid Leashes" in public! I see the "safety" side of it when you are in public, but really, I wonder if that leaves any deep down emotional damage to your child. If I were ever (never) to put Jackson in one of those I'm afraid I might jerk him really hard like I do our dog when we are on a walk or something and make him fall down and injure himself when he won't "come." Yikes.







No comments: