Monday, June 2, 2008

chocolate milk please....hold the milk

Jackson asked James tonight if he could have some chocolate milk. And James says, "Ask your mommy." So I said yes. James pours the Hershey's syrup in the glass and proceeds to the refrigerator to get the milk and Jackson says, "that's ok, I don't need the milk." So he's sniffing the glass of chocolate and drooling at the same time. He's wanting this yummy stuff in it's pure form and we say no. "Jackson you have to have milk in your chocolate." Next thing we know he's dashing around the corner with the glass of chocolate and chugging. All we could do was laugh...:)

1 comment:

melanie said...

long time no blog check. Your pics are PRECIOUS. Tell me about your new camera! I am jealous!

and the boys are just so handsome.

I know you are loving Lana being there!