Thursday, April 3, 2008

gone fishing...

Jackson had a very exciting day yesterday. He got to go fishing with his daddy and Uncle Tim. His level of excitement was, by far, higher than his birthday, his school day..even Christmas morning! He was SO EXCITED! And he couldn't get the words out fast enough when he got home to tell me about his day! This is the fish that Jackson caught all by himself!
James said that all of a sudden he looked over and Jackson's rod was bent over and he was reeling one in! James said it was a great day. Enjoy the pics!










Jackson dressed himself today...guess he thought the fish might "see" him if he didn't wear his head to toe camo! hahaha...so cute :)

I had to log back on and add this comment that Jackson just said to me. James and I were sitting at the table drinking our coffee and eating breakfast and Jackson was looking these pics. I asked Jackson if he touched the fish he caught (he didn't) but said yes, he did. "Jackson, did you pick the fish up by his mouth?" Jackson: "yes, I did!" James in background shaking his head no. I asked Jackson if he was lying. He said, "No mommy, that's not a lion that's a fish!" Silly mommy!!

1 comment:

melanie said...

HILARIOUS. I can't wait til they get what "lying" is cause right now we are loaded with tall tales at our house. :)

also, please ask james where he got his hair done. I am going to call for an appt. :)

mel