Monday, February 11, 2008

Sleepyhead...and random pics

Charlie had his first taste of rice cereal last night...he's not a fan of it! Guess we'll try again later.
It's strange seeing him sit in a highchair. He's not a little baby anymore!

Lana took this picture with her camera the other night. Jackson got a bar of soap and was washing himself...next thing i know he'll be wanting to take showers all by himself! It looks like he's "stayin' alive"
Mr. Charlie got his "first" valentine's card in the mail today from Nonna. He surveyed it for quite a while...til he wanted to put it in his mouth!
"Where's the cash Nonna????"

Jackson and his friend, Nick, at the playground



Getting ready for our walk! He loves them!
Our friends Tyler and Taylor! We had just gotten back from a walk and everyone was in the posing mood.



It's 12:12pm...and I just woke up! No, not since last night. I did have to get up this morning and take Jackson to school and go to the bank. Then Charlie and I came home and he went down for his morning nap. I decided to take advantage of the situation and crawled into bed myself. I was so exhausted. I've been exhausted lately. Don't know why...could be that Charlie is still waking every 4 hours for a nursing session, or I've started exercising...or we had a busy weekend.. We went to church and then I hosted a baby shower for my friend Beth after church. At 5 we went to the Pierce's for small groups. It's where we have a meal and a bible study instead of going to the church building. It's much more intimate and I really enjoy the fellowship with everyone. Plus the kids get to run around and play with each other. Nonstop Sunday...

So I got a crazy idea in my head....I am going to start training for a half-marathon. More on that later.


2 comments:

melanie said...

Jessica, you go girl on the 1/2 marathon training. I would like to do one before i die. I just cant fathom when I would have time to train!

The pics are great. I got see Lana in the ATL and we had fun. Wish you could have been there.

Cindra said...

You both go girls! a word of advice ... wear a good support bra!