Monday, August 6, 2012

NYC Girls....

So my cousin, Stephanie, is opening a shoe boutique at the end of the month!  She asked me to jump on board!
This is right up my alley!
How could I say no!
I mean, I actually get to use my degree!

This means we go to NYC about 4 times a year!
Yes Please!!

We took Emma with us this time.  She is Stephanie's 9 year old daughter, whom the store is named after :)

We are always super busy taxi-ing from one appointment or showroom to the next but we do get to squeeze in some fun time :)

Times Square above: 
Guess I was feeling extra cute on this day.
Ha!

Green shorts = sassy, maybe? 
Getting ready to head into a fabulous showroom.
Sigerson Morrison.
Beautiful shoes! 
Dining al fresco lunch. 
Emma :) 
Emma resting her weary feet at our next showroom.
She was a trooper!
We dragged her all over NYC! 
...and she dragged us all the way to the top of the Empire State Building one night.
It took us 2 hours to get up there!

Hope it was worth it, Emma! 
Mommy and daughter at our favorite restaurant in NYC.
ABC Kitchen.
 
solo pic again...
this never happens! 
It looks like we're in a dungeon.
Actually, we are in a basement.
La Esquina in SoHo.
YUM authentic Mexican.
You have to have a reservation to get down here.
There's even a secret door on the inside that goes down the dark steps to the hideaway! 
My first photo with one of our designers and I have to go and close my eyes!!!
Meet Gillian.
Maker of beautiful jewelry :) 
Meet Barbara.
Maker of more beautiful jewelry.
Evocateur. 
I was welcomed home with a handmade sign on the door!

Seems some small people miss me while I'm gone.
I am very grateful to my husband and M-I-L who help out tremendously while I am jaunting off to NYC every couple of months!

No comments: