Friday, August 17, 2012

Back to School....

Bear with me...these few photos are out of order...

Look at these cute brothers!!
Charlie's first day of Kindergarten!

Can't tell that he was SUPER excited!

[I think he was more excited to ride the bus]
although, this mamma insisted on driving him to school on his first day and walking him to his classroom!
He woulda been fine hopping on that bus...but not me :( 
Ok, it totally looks like I ironed his elastic khaki shorts...I promise I did not!
I just folded them lengthwise and hey, he got a fancy crease down the front! 
These two dudes are complete opposites.
I love them equally. 
My big Kindergartner and me.
Where oh where does the time go? 
It was back to school night for this big 2nd grader and Moi insisted on a new haircut!
Dad does a great "free" job right in our own backyard! 
Jackson's first day of 2nd grade! 
He had a super fun summer and lost LOTS of teeth!
He was excited to go back to school!

I pray they both have a wonderful school year and are blessed with great teachers.

No comments: