Monday, December 12, 2011

December iphone shots

I've come to rely waaaay too much on my iphone camera.
I don't think I've even had the Canon Rebel out of it's bag in 3-4 months.
Shame. On. Me.
In my defense, it's just much easier to take a pic with my phone and it automatically uploads to my itunes through space aka: icloud.
gotta love technology.
It was a cold day in December in South Louisiana.
Georgia wore her bear suit :)

She tried rice cereal for the first time a little at about 4 1/2 months.
She was totally uninterested.
I kept shoving it down her throat though, and now she likes it!

Her PB stocking came in the mail just in time for Christmas!
Charlie made quite a cute stocking model.
He's for hire too!
inbox me.

I leave Ga and her Dad home alone for a few hours and find them bundled up in the backyard in a hammock.
Georgia was sleeping.
James' butt looks like it's grazing the ground...

Thanks to Pinterest our elf, Snelf, came up with some very clever ways to entertain the boys during the month of December.

My cousin, Stephanie, invited the boys to her kids school for a Christmas Breakfast.
They got to decorate gingerbread houses, eat pancakes and listen to the story of Jesus' birth.

Outside they had a cool petting zoo!
Jackson spent several minutes and quite a few laps around the pen to catch this nifty chicken.

Emma caught one too and we had ourselves a photo!

They also had a live Nativity Scene!
The cow was pooped and the lamb was uninterested.
I thought about placing Ga in the manger....

Jackson said she looks like our Elf on the Shelf...ahahha

The kids in front of our Christmas tree!
We went with tall and skinny this year.
Real estate is slim in our living room.
This one was a beauty and a steal for only $33 :)

The lady waiting to be seen for her 4 month checkup.
so...i whip out the iphone camera...

I love her sweetness :)
She is such a happy baby.
She's getting so active too!
up on all fours and rocking!

Finn, the Santa wonder cat.
He hates us.

My pretty little lady in her bumbo.
What a great invention!
Didn't have one with the boys!
We're currently using it as a highchair.

Up next?  Christmas!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Precious pictures :) Georgia is just a doll...I know you are having so much fun with her. And your boys are precious! Thank goodness for iPhones, right?!!

Anonymous said...

I love looking at your blog! Can't wait to see all of you. One more month. Love to all of you! Yes, James, you too!