Friday, December 30, 2011

Tony Christmas Pics 2011

Introducing the Gilmore Family Christmas Card 2011
Someday when I'm old and my kids are off to college and they refuse to partake in the Gilmore Family Christmas Card, I'll first cry.......
Then, I'll pull out my mom card and force my twentysomething year olds to put on coordinating Gap sweaters and pop a squat with me and their old man.

I guarantee that the old man won't be able to sit like that and not need help getting up off the ground.
I also guarantee that I won't have hair that long.  
Nor will those boots still be in style....I'm getting off subject here...

.......It'll happen.
I promise.
Back to what I was going to say in the first place.
I will make a post of ALLLLL the Gilmore Family Christmas Card pics and we can all tear up about how fast everyone has grown over the years. [after all, that's what kids do, I hear.....]
.....and it will be cool.
Brace yo' self for some serious cuteness.
 
I know, I know....right?

Enough already with the cuteness, you say? 
Nope.
There's more.
He is a ham.
I felt like we were entering a Gap modeling shoot when the camera was whipped out! 
Last one of this handsome little guy.
He shocked us to say the least.
Last year we got no good shots of Mr. Charlie Beckett.
He wouldn't have any of it last year.
This year...well, he definitely earned his pack of Skittles! 
My sweet kiddos :)
They are ALL growing too fast.
I can't keep Jackson in clothes or shoes that fit him right now.
He is getting so tall.
Charlie is a short stack of pure muscle.
He doesn't stop running.
Georgia is long and lean.
Her footed jammies are not allowing her to fully stretch out when she sleeps....ooops and ha!
Moving on to this good lookin' lad!
He's always been good for the camera.
 
Oh yes, there's more!
Posing even!
On his own!
He's so handsome :) 
Here's my lady and me :)
Trying to get her to look at the camera was near impossible this year!
I should have copied her and we could have pulled off the "looking off into the distance at something that we are pretending to be interested in" pose.
Either way.
It works right?

Thanks again to my super talented, with a freakin' awesome camera, friend, Tony.

No comments: