Saturday, December 10, 2011

November has come and gone too!

Champy is 11 1/2 years old.  
His bones hurt.
He has arthritis in his paws.
He deserved this therapeutic doggie bed.
Note:  He NEVER leaves it!  Can be found in it at all hours of the day :)
Jackson being silly on Halloween night.
We live somewhat in the country.
We had ONE trick or treater.

Georgia sucks her thumb or goes for the pacifier.
Just whatever the lady prefers at the moment ;)
Sleeping in her carseat.
She's finally getting used to the car!
Thank goodness...it took her 4 months!
She loves to snuggle and have a blanket touching her face.

Bathtime with her nightly supervisor, Charlie.

playing around with hipstamatic app...

Although it looks like it, she cannot sit up on her own yet.
She was propped against the couch.
I'd love to know what she's thinking here!

Every afternoon this is the scene at our house.
Jackson comes in from school and I put Georgia in her Bumbo chair and she watches her brother while I help him with his homework.
Love this.

She loves the Bumbo chair but definitely lets me know when she's had enough.
She starts bucking and throwing her body to the side..
so funny, like she's trying to escape.

Jackson had to create a turkey for his classroom and decorate him any way he wanted.  
He went with the camouflaged LSU turkey :)

Georgia having a moment with her butterfly :)

We love LSU football around here!
On gamedays we get all decked out!
National Championship here we come!

OH, we love the STEELERS too!


James set her down on the couch and made her dine solo..
Poor baby!

These two love each other.
Charlie talks so sweet to his sister.
He calls her "his baby"

Hanging out with her favorite toy!

My little Indian came home from preschool right before Thanksgiving break all decked out.
He named himself "The Deer Whisperer"


Christmas is next!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to read your blog and see my kids! Can't wait till Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Move over Champ - I'm 53 1/2, my bones hurt and I have arthritis in my paws too! What a majestic pic of him! He is a happy dog!