Thursday, August 18, 2011

I have three kids..

Just wanted to share some random pics of Georgia and the boys since we've been home from the hospital with her :)   
I'm not a huge fan of gigantic bows in little girls hairs...but this one is cute.  And massive.
Large to say the least.
It stayed on for .2 seconds...
 
Miss Priss sportin' some hot pink animal print.
rawr ;)
 
She was super alert this day.
I think about 2 weeks old.
I took her into her room and we had ourselves a lil' photo shoot!
 
This picture about sums up the boys and their sister.
Hands all over her at all times and up in her face.
Notice baby girl's face...poor sister.
 
Her first real bath after her little cord fell off.
She loves the water.
It totally relaxes her.
 
Hello!
She looks like my mom in one of my mom's baby pictures.
I'm gonna have to hunt it down and compare the two....
Did I mention I love her lips?
 
This is one of my favs :) 
We didn't have a pack of D batteries for about a week so the boys took it upon themselves to manually swing their sister. I had to monitor the speed at which baby girl was flying through the air.
It could have gotten out of control. 
My mom got to get away for 3 days and come down and see us last weekend.
I don't think she put Georgia down unless she was sleeping or going to the bathroom.
I could maybe be wrong about the last part...ha!
She left Monday morning but got to see Jackson off to school on the school bus. 
....waiting on school bus.
James took mom to the airport.
Seems Georgia isn't a fan of her car seat, or perhaps it's just the car.
 
I wasn't about to drive across the lake with a screaming newborn and back...thanks honey :)
Nonna and Charlie :)
We love you Nonna.....hang in there 

1 comment:

Laura said...

So cute Jessica. I know you are loving every minute. She looks like Charlie to me :)