Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lately

Lately, we've been layin' low.
Could be because it's sweltering hot outside.
Could be because I'm carrying a baby in my belly the size of Texas and am miserable :)

Charlie has learned how to swim now on his own and is very proud of that feat.
He's got his "gaggles" and James' swim cap on and about to do some serious swimming in Nonna's pool.

We did go to Destin last Tuesday thru Sunday.
Our friends Rob and Tara from NY met us there and we had a great week together.

James, Rob and Charlie buried Jackson in the sand.
It didn't last long...
Jackson started to freak.


Every morning we were at the beach the boys wanted to do whatever exercise Daddy was doing.
This morning James and Charlie went running and Jackson decided to bike.
I decided to reaquaint [sp?] myself with my king sized bed again....
have fun boys!
Momma's goin back to bed.

They crack James and I up.
They want to do whatever James is doing.

One morning Jackson had extra energy so when they got back from Jackson's bike ride they had to go for a run.
I was in a deep slumber.

If you haven't been to SanDestin they have a really cool area called Baytowne Wharf.
It's family oriented with lots of restaurants and games and activities, etc.
Their newest attraction are the hampster balls!
These were not here in April....

Giant air filled balls floating on a shallow pool.
$10 per kid for 5 minutes of play.
Someone hit the jackpot on this invention...

Charlie having a go at it.
He was so funny to watch.

This would be a great toy to have in one's backyard.
Or at a birthday party.

back to May 19.
Family pic outside of Mr. B's Bistro in New Orleans for my birthday dinner.
a stranger took this pic.
It was windy.
Charlie wouldn't cooperate.
Yummy food
:)


and here I am in all my glory at 34 weeks.
only 6 more to go.
or less...I hope.
it's been a rough one.

That's about it.
We're all just waiting on baby to arrive!

No comments: