Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day 2011

This Father's Day the boys and I decided to have a Scavenger Hunt for James.
We woke up and I cooked breakfast for everyone and then came the fun part.

Jackson had no clue what a Scavenger Hunt was so I had lots of explaining to do.
I think we'll make this a tradition around our house from now on....it was so fun to plan too :)



His first clue led him to a stack of cards to read from all of us.  They happen to be hiding in Charlie's bed.

The next clue led him to the patio where he found a new grill brush....
Very much needed.
We go through lots of grill brushes.
Reading the next clue lead him to the kitchen where he discovered a larger than life pancake flipper.
[I failed to take a pic of that, sorry]
Charlie quickly took control of it and made a paddle out of it, smacking all of us on the butt with it.


The last clue [there were only 4] led him to our bedroom.
I swear he thought it was a new tv [the way he ran to the tv console and swung open the doors gave it away]...hahaha


but it wasn't ;)

What have we here???
Oh, here are the clue cards that I made up.
I got stuck on clue two and had to call in some reinforcements...
My friend, Michelle, is a master rhymer, no seriously....she really is.
I sent her all the info and she emailed me back asap with really cute ideas.
Thanks Bert :)

I love that happy surprised face!!!
Who can go wrong with an iPad2 for Father's Day?!


We love this man very very much.
Happy Father's Day to the best Dad and Husband ever.
:)

No comments: