Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Little Patient

Charlie had his tonsils and adenoids removed on Tuesday.
He's still in a lot of pain.
Two days later and he's still not eating much.
Or drinking much.
I'm on top of that though!
I do not want to have to go to the hospital because he's dehydrated....
so I'm forced to force liquids :(
He hates me right now.
Watching tv on the couch.

This had been his location since we got home from surgery.
Pillow--check.
JEE JEE--check.
Nick Jr.--check.
Nap?--check.

I hope he feels better soon.
In the meantime, I've almost caught up with my pathetic excuse for a blog!
I am determined to be caught up before Christmas pics!

Hence the reason for Charlie's birthday post earlier. His birthday is in August....yet just got posted today :/

2 comments:

Newton Family said...

He's getting SO big! Feel better little man. Love you. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there to cuddle on the couch! We'll be seeing you soon! It is cold and there is snow and more to come this week, I guess :-\ Love you!