Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gilmore Family Pics Dec 2010

Our friend, Tony, who happens to be a really good photographer, and who also takes our Gilmore Family Picture every year for our Christmas card met us in a field one sunny December day.

It was a rushed Saturday afternoon and no one was really in the mood for smiling for the camera.
But I insisted.
I had to get Christmas cards ordered and in the mail.
Pronto.
It was burning a hole on my "to-do" list.

There's always one kid who doesn't want to cooperate with photo shoot rules.
Jackson was not that kid this year.
It was Charlie.

And as you'll notice, Charlie was in none of the photos except for the very first one I posted, which just so happened to be our Christmas Card pic.
It had to be.
I had no choice.


Jackson and his doggie, Champ, whom he loves very much.

At this point, Charlie is screaming crying and not wanting anything to do with Tony or his camera.
At least he got Champ's attention!

Mr. & Mrs.
I was like 3 months pregnant in these pics and trying to hide it because we were leaving for PA in a few days to spend Christmas with the fam and they didn't know yet!
Tony didn't even know....
It wasn't hard though, I wasn't showing much.
I do recall having serious nausea that day though...

Ahhh, here we go.
Charlie ruining the day for [me].
James in the background hightailing it back to the car.
He had had enough too.
In and out in less than 15 minutes. Nice.

Just can't imagine next year's session with a 6 month old and two kids and a dog.....
That's going to require some major bribes!

No comments: