Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Charlie and his balls....

I found this cute little man hanging out with his balls on the chair this afternoon.
He'd gathered all of them from around the house and put them in that chair. It took him a while to do it.

Then he crawled up on the chair and loved on his balls.
He took turns holding each of them.
Studying them.
Calling them out by name...
"coccer ball!"
"baseball!"
"phootball!"
"baketball!"
and then repeating that over again.
Ignoring the camera that was shoved in his face...
"Seriously mom! I'm trying to have a moment with my balls and you and your camera are ruining it!!"
Ok, just one pic..
He's such a cutie.
And then I walk away and he hurls each one of them at the back of my head.
I love you too, son.

3 comments:

Chelsea Drew said...

charlie is too cute with all his balls!!! I'm lovin the haircut by the way!!

carter has been talking about charlie and jackson EVERY day since you left!! hopefully we can see you soon!!

Jessica said...

Yesterday in the car Charlie said, "Where's Ewiot?"
We miss you guys too!

Anonymous said...

Way too cute! I miss you all so much!!! Love Nonna