Friday, October 9, 2009

MIA

Since when did I have a kid named "Jason"?
Jackson handed this to me straight out of Sunday school and I asked, "Who's Jason?
He looked puzzled and studied his work....
"oooops" he said.
hahaha. So funny.

I can't believe I haven't blogged in SO long...


Honestly, my camera hasn't even been out of it's bag since Charlie's birthday..which would make that the whole month of September that I failed to photograph my children.





But not much has changed.


Jackson is getting smarter by the day.


Charlie is behaving more and more like a two year old. [sigh]





I've started working one day a week at my old job. [and I really like it].


I worked at Brenchley when Jackson was about 1 year old and Lana kept him for me.

I quit working there when I got preggers with Charlie.

The owner called me several times and asked if I'd be interested in coming back just one day a week.

I decided it would be fun to get dressed up and have a day to myself...

Lana so graciously offered to keep the kids, so it worked out great!

I'm anxiously waiting for Fall to arrive....and am convinced it is NEVER going to get here.
I have boots in my closet screaming my name.

1 comment:

Ronni said...

That is hysterical. Jason. Love it.