Thursday, June 25, 2009

surgery

Hi blog readers. Some of you questioned me as to the type of surgery Jackson is having....I probably should have clarified that before posting his "surgery" in my calendar section.

He's having his tonsils and adenoids removed next Thursday (the 2nd). He's been experiencing some hearing loss over the last couple of months. I took him to an ENT doc and he put him on two seperate rounds of antibioitics to clear up the fluid on his ears. That helped, but he's still got pressure on his eardrum, not to mention his tonsils are the size of Texas....so, the doc thought this would be the best thing for him.

I'll keep everyone updated :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

can't wait till addison can play with the boys again. we'll be thinking of you guys tom at his surgery!
love ya