Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer Days

...anything can be entertaining. Especially to a water dog and 2 boys.


Rainboots, check.

No shorts, check.

water faucet, check.

Commence water.
The fun is about to start.

Charlie's looking back at me to make sure this is "all ok with me."
Champ has destroyed 2 sprinklers so far, otherwise, I'd let the boys run through the sprinkler.
Champ has way too much fun in the sprinkler. He gets out of control with it.
If I feel that he (the dog) is being way too lazy, I'd shove him out in the yard while I was watering it. That would give him a good work out.


He's a water hog.
Charlie is glad his feet are staying dry.



This went on for a good 15 minutes. Until I shut this operation down. They were forming a decent sized mud puddle, and that's no good.
Summer entertainment at it's finest!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one can tell that Charlie was very into this! He & Jackson enjoy Champ so much. I can't wait to get down there. We'll have fun!!!
Love, Nonna