Friday, April 17, 2009

The "JEEJEE"

Just thought I'd show my viewers what happens when I pull a fresh "JEEJEE" (Charlie's word for his blanket(S)) out of the dryer...

Small children start flocking to the laundry room...

And get all up in the JEEJEE's warmness. This makes for a very happy Charlie.


Now commence the finger sucking. Ladies and Gentlemen: It's naptime in little Charlie's head. He can now slip into a deep, happy slumber knowing that fresh, warm JEEJEE is going to bed with him.

Oh! What's this? Big brother needs to see what this bliss is all about.


Charlie pushed him quickly away.
My JEEJEE he retorts. And rightfully so.

It looks as if Jackson is circling his prey like a shark trying to get in on the action...



Charlie just doesn't want any of Jackson's lunch left over on his face to reach the depths of his freshly laundered JEEJEE.



And night night. Right there on the hard laundry room floor.
No....... I put the happy kid in his bed. And shut the door.
And let that magical JEEJEE do what it does best :)


2 comments:

Chelsea Drew said...

How stinkin' cute! I'm cracking up cause that is what I deal with at my house. Only its 'hopper'... the grasshopper blanket. He is totally addicted to it!

We missed you guys today at Holly's shower. Wish you could've been there... but we'll see you in a month! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, my boys. I wish I were there to lay on the floor with the boys and "jeejee"! I miss all of you so much!!! I love you Nonna