Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Jackson dyed Easter eggs on Friday.
They were Cars eggs.
Thanks Nonna.


Sunday morning the boys found their baskets the Easter Bunny left them.

They were excited.

Charlie didn't get candy in his eggs....just baseball balls.
That seemed to be enough!


Jackson's got a chokehold on his brother.
Charlie's just trying to figure out how to open that pack of Starburst.



There are many uses for Charlie's "easter bucket."




Ready for church! James took some pics while I was still getting ready.


Don't get all wrinkled!
The Gilmore's :)

Jackson likes to pick the dead flowers off my plants. I taught him how to do this. Now, it's not only my obsession, it's his too.



We went over to my cousin Steph's house for Easter lunch. It was, as usual, delicious. Then we had an egg hunt for the kids.
Charlie got it this year. Mission: Find eggs.



All excited about seeing the kite flying in the air...




























Christian and Emma, my cousin's kids!




























There's the kite Jackson got in his basket. We had a nice day. Except that I was sick, and still am. Stinkin' allergies! Happy Easter!

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huh! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree I guess(I have the same obsession). Was that a Nemo egg I saw in one of the boys baskets or bucket? How cute. It looked like they had a good time. Love Nonna p.s.keep an eye on the chokehold, haha, just kiddin'. They're boys and I'm sure there are many "positions" to follow. Wait till they break one of your most valued items during one of their "wrestling matches"!