Monday, December 22, 2008

pompom garland

I thought we'd squeeze one more Christmas project in before the big day..(cause, ya know, I don't have enough going on this week...) I found this idea from a blog I read and thought Jackson would like doing it. Just buy a bag of pompoms!



String 'em on a fishing line...

and voila! pompom garland for mini trees!



Jackson has a "hunter's theme" on his tree complete with a camo tree skirt and guns, ducks and ammo...so we went with coordinating colors of course!



Then we made Charlie a garland for his tree. Jackson thought it was appropriate to make it a scarf instead.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suppose Charlie must have been sleeping, didn't see pics of him but Jackson looked so intent on getting the garland just right! What a cute idea! Love Nonna