Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Program

Jackson had his preschool Christmas program on Wednesday morning. It was so sweet. I think I was more excited to see him "perform" than he was...guess that's cause I'm the mommy. First, they had a puppet show, and then got up on the stage and sang Christmas carols. Right now his fav is Little Drummer Boy...he walks around the house all day singing, "pa rum pa pum pum"......so sweet.

We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas....with hand motions and all!

Jackson spotted his Daddy in the crowd....can you tell he's excited?



After their performance, we had a Christmas party in his classroom with his classmates and teachers. Mrs. Debbie, Jackson's teacher, informed me that him and the little girl he's standing next to are in love... her name is Anna Marie. She said they have to separate those two constantly. I got to see it for myself though. They chased each other around the classroom, made googly eyes at each other and just plain flirted. I am so NOT ready for this! I introduced myself to Anna Marie's mom and informed her of all my new found information about our lovebirds. She said, "well, Anna Marie's daddy is right over there..." ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you better get ready sister! I don't know of anyone who is "ready" for it. Mark my words, you turn around one day and realize they are walking out the door. Nonna