Monday, November 24, 2008

Two little monkeys.....

...Jumping on the bed. We've got a lovely air mattress set up in the playroom for our overnight guests. The boys think it's an inflatable toy pretty much. Jackson bounced Charlie off the bed twice today and he landed on his head and stood up and came back for more. No tears. Hard core.



Taking a break from bouncing to do some hair twirling...

Look at that sweet smile. He's a butterball ya'll.


The fam went to Sam's on Saturday. I dressed Charlie in his overalls. Jackson insisted on wearing his too. Then James caught on and wanted to wear his too. I wouldn't let him. Absolutely not.








I think it was only in the high 50's that day, but I just love his hat. And he'll actually wear it!

Charlie's been doing breathing treatments this past week due to his wheezing and a bad cough. He let me put that mask on him. I could not believe it. Once I had some music on and he was standing up dancing with it on. Should have taken a pic of that!


I think Jackson's catching on to Christmas and the Santa bringing presents this year. The Cabela's Christmas Book came in the mail. He hasn't put it down. It came to church with us Sunday. He told everyone what he wanted for Christmas.
He'll just sit and look at it, as if he hasn't seen everything in it a hundred times already. There's a specific toy gun that he tells me he's getting for Christmas. He's sure of it.

We'll be traveling to Arkansas for Thanksgiving with James' family on Wednesday. Hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving and enjoy your time with your families.

No comments: