Friday, November 14, 2008

I can scan.

I got the scanner hooked up and wanted to share some of Jackson's artwork. I love going through his folder at the end of the day and seeing what his busy little hands created. It makes me smile.






Our large group of people at the LSU game last Saturday. We had a blast! (even though we lost..) From left to right: Jake, Richard, Dave, Chelsea, Carter, Barb, Emma, Dana, Lana, Jon, Charlie, Me, Steph, Christian, Zach, Janet, Tamara, and Mike! (Jake's the only one not related!)

Here's Jackson's school picture. A HUGE improvement from last year's picture. He was all teary eyed last year. We didn't purchase any of those! But this one's not too bad!

1 comment:

melanie said...

LOVE:
-the art
-the game pics...you and Lana look great!
-the charlie pics (fat legs! I want to eat them!)
-Jacksons school pic...so sweet.
-the hand to underwear shot...hahaah!

Man, we have to hang out!! think spring...my people will call yours (aka our moms...cause you know they wont wanna miss out! :))