Tuesday, March 18, 2008

what's happening...

So far Jackson has had 3 Easter egg hunts...and it's not even Easter yet! These pics are from our church egg hunt last Sunday night. These are all the kids from our little church and they had a great time!


Charlie found Jackson's Easter basket...
Dylan & Jackson on the hunt for eggs
not a great picture...I'm not the greatest at getting them both to look at the camera at the same time!
before the hunt...getting them all lined up
Daddy and Jackson

Uncle Beau and the boys...Beau is moving back to Pennsylvania on Wednesday and we are going to miss him so much!!
St. Patrick's Day shirt that Grandma got him and Charlie...Charlie's didn't make it through the day. He spit up and drooled all over it before noon!

Showing off his findings!
Aunt Lana and Charlie


We made Jackson's birthday cake and he's licking the batter..yum! I'm going to post pics from his party as soon as I get them from Tony, our photographer friend :)


Grandma and the boys at #2 egg hunt in our neighborhood Saturday morning...
yes, you see 2 eggs in his basket....that's all he found. There certainly wasn't a good egg to child ratio in this hunt!



lounging and reading!
Jackson and his cousin Christian playing with fire
Jackson has been super curious about gum. He wants to know what is in my mouth and wants to see it when I'm chewing it...so we let him try it. It lasted for about 2 minutes and then he wanted to spit it out....said it was "too spicy"...ok
Nonna sent Jackson some stickers in the mail and this is what he decided to do with them!
Eatin' is hard work!!!
I hope everyone has a nice Easter! Did I do a better job of taking pictures this past week or what??? pat on my back:)





1 comment:

melanie said...

Great pics. I applaud you from FL. I keep seeing everyones egg hunt pics. did they do it early cause people are out of town on Easter weekend? After I saw a few blogs like that I was seriously thinking, "did I miss easter??" Ha.

Jess, again, you look great. I am so jealous. And your boys are SO CUTE. They are going to grow up and have the ladies chasing them. :)

mel