Tuesday, January 1, 2008

some pics for you

Charlie's favorite way to suck his fingers...I don't know if he's teething yet or what but he chews on EVERYTHING now.
chunky monkey
What a happy baby!
Lana and I painted Jackson's bedroom this past weekend. It was a horrible pink color. We went with beige (boring I know for a little boys room) but we're just renting...so I stuck with a neutral. As we were painting the walls Jackson runs up to a pink wall and hugs it and says "My pink! I wuv my pink!"...little scary if you as me. Here he's jumping on his bed that's on the floor. Two seconds later he flew off the side and bumped his head...no more monkeys jumping on the bed :) He has lost a lot of weight due to his stomach virus. Look how huge his stomach is compared to his scrawny legs! Poor guy!

2 comments:

melanie said...

Jess, I cant believe Charlies hair! Isaac has gone MORE bald than when he was born. :(

and I am impressed with that MOUND of gifts that Santa brought. :)

mel

Anonymous said...

Based on the way Charlie sucks his fingers...I'm going to say he'll be a rockstar. ROCK OUT CHARLIE!

:)

Ronni