Monday, January 7, 2008

that johnny jumper thingy


so guess who's a fan of the johnny jumper! He was cracking us up last night with his moves! We had to move him to a "wider" doorway because we thought he was going to crash into the doorway! He was rockin'... (yes, that's a wad of spitup on his chin. I laid a burp cloth on the floor and let him go to town!)

no smiles here

seriously mom, stop flashing that camera in my face.

I took the center of the exersaucer out so I could wash it and guess who found their way in the middle of it. At one point he got stuck and I had to pull him through it. Tonight we will introduce the Charlie man to it!

My sick patient over the weekend....are we ever going to all be healthy??

These jammies have seen better days...and yet I still haven't thrown them away! He had a "blowout" from kicking in his bouncy chair!

Look how cute those toes are! Can you tell I was bored? I mean, I am taking a picture of my son's shoddy jammies and blogging about it...pathetic...


Here's the initial trial run in the jumper. This doorway was too narrow....we had a close call with the doorframe! He twirls around and sticks his arms out...it's so cute!

that's a proud look if you ask me.

the boys....Charlie in transfer to the wider doorway. Jackson of course, playing with himself. Enjoy! More later... Geaux tigers!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! Geaux Tigers!
L

melanie said...

this post was hilarious!!! We just put Isaac in his and he loves it too.
I am still laughing about the "being bored" comments and Jackson playing with himself! SO FUNNY! Ahh, this time in our lives is so...what is the word???...interesting. :)

we just got Daisy's card...SHE LOVES IT. How did you know she liked Princesses??? Esp Cinderella? She wanted to see pics of Jackson and Charlie. So of course, we hit the blog. SO glad I did.

mel

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.