Sunday, September 2, 2007

We're home!

sleeping...
Jackson visiting us at the hospital. He's "playing" on daddy's phone.
The only picture you'll see of me for a while. This one is taken before the REAL pain set it.
He's so sweet...he's got those Gilmore lips!
The proud Daddy.
Getting ready to leave the hospital.

We are glad to be home! We got home on Saturday evening from the hospital. Jackson is warming up to "Baby Charlie" as he calls him, more every day. It still seems surreal that I have TWO children. But it's wonderful and I just love my boys:) Charlie is an eater (surprise) and I feel like all I do all day is feed him! He's got a huge appetite along with a huge temper. He just screams when I'm not ready when he is to eat. And Jackson stares at him when he does this. My mom is here and Lana left today to go back to Atlanta. They have been a tremendous help throughout and I don't know what I'd do without them! Thank you. And thank you everyone for your prayers! We are so blessed.







2 comments:

melanie said...

you are doing FAB with this blog! Already an update?? impressive. :) He is so sweet!!!Charlie looks like Jackson to me. So cute. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Kiss my boys!!
Lana