Saturday, September 22, 2007

My favorite time of day...

NAPTIME! You guessed it. Usually it's naptime for all of us but I have allowed the laundry and dishes to pile up even beyond my tolerence so therefore, I sacrificed my nap today for cleaning (and blogging obviously.) I've got the whole naptime thing down finally with two kids. I feed Charlie and get him really full and happy (our little tick) and rock him to sleep right before lunch. I feed Jackson lunch and then him and I go off to his bed for some afternoon snoozing. I usually wake up before Jackson does so I sneak out of bed and get at least a half hour all to myself! And that's what I get everyday. A half hour to myself. At least until James gets home and I go take a really really long shower:) Charlie is still very unpredictable with his sleep patterns. We usually have one good night out of four. He sleeps in stretches anywhere from 2 to four hours long. Lately, closer to 2 hours. It's tough. And I say I want a third child??? How did my mother do it?



he's a ham in front of the camera
taking a nap on "nanna's bed" as Jackson would say. It's the bed we put in the nursery.
the cloth diaper is put down because Charlie has a MAJOR spit up problem.
This is Charlie's first bath! He wasn't happy the first time but now he loves his baths.
Trying to get all those creases and crevices.
See what I mean by our little "tick?" His belly is huge! Notice I accidentally scratched him with my wedding ring. Oops...
We moved the glider from the nursery to the living room for now. I call it the "magic chair" because after everyone bathes, Daddy gets to rock the boys to sleep and mommy gets to go take that long shower! I truly think the chair has magical qualities, it puts them to sleep in record time!
Charlie LOVES his swing...and so does Jackson. He likes to make Charlie "go fast"...I have to use close adult supervision when Charlie is in his swing!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are getting the hang of it! Your boys look great, and I can already tell that Charlie is growing - I love all that hair!