Thursday, September 13, 2007

First Day of School

Monday was Jackson's first day of preschool. James took him to school and he walked into his classroom and said "Daddy, I go play!" No tears or anything! Today Jackson told James that "Jesus loves me." How cool is that!?
His school bag is bigger than he is.
Nana, Charlie and Jackson rocking
first signs of affection...there is hope!
say cheese!
poor charlie, he got tossed around quite a bit
He loves his baby brother:)

We are all doing well. My mom left yesterday and I miss her terribly! She was the biggest help to me. But I guess it's time to get this having two kids thing down on my own. Charlie is doing so good with nursing and sleeping! What a relief.



3 comments:

melanie said...

Jackson is such a cute "big boy" now going to school. Daisy was the same way with no tears...actually there were some tears...she cried when I went to pick her up cause she DIDN'T want to leave! :)
Charlie is adorable! I am so glad things are going well with sleeping and nursing!

Anonymous said...

I cannot belive Jackson is so big! And Charlie is precious - can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big jackson is getting, and charlie is just beautiful! I can't wait to meet him in October. My love you, James, and your beautiful baby boys!

Love,
Michelle