Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day in Destin

We made a last minute trip to Destin for Mother's Day.
I was excited to get to spend a Mother's Day with my MOM.
Hasn't happened in several years....

My brother's girlfriend, Ryan, drove over that Sunday morning and spent the day and night with us.
We were so happy to have some time with her to get to know her better.
....and for my kids to waller all over her.
We followed the rule that Mom's don't cook on their day.
So Poppa took us all out to dinner at Marlin Grill :) 
Jackson and his dinner date :) 
mamma hen and her chicks
:) 
My sis and Momma
:) 
Lana and Ryan.
wit their big sunglasses.... 
Mom and Steve
I really tried to get him to smile.
Even did the happy dance.
Oh well.
He was a trooper for taking us all to dinner :) 
Love this pic.
IF only the girl was in it too...
The boys love their poppa
 
I love this one too!!!
 
Ryan was a trooper :) 
What is it with little girls and purses?
Does it really start this early??
She loves to pull everything out of my purse, or yours if you let her, one at a time.
She observes it and then puts it down and moves on to the next thing..
So funny to watch. 
Don't know what the smirk on MY face is all about...
probably trying to hide my purple teeth...hmmmm
Only thing missing this Mother's Day was James and my brother!

It was a fun weekend and always goes too fast!

No comments: